Every morning TheScore.ie brings you the stories you need to know before your first cup of coffee.
1. #GAA Dublin and Donegal took provincial titles yesterday on a busy day of football action. Jim McGuinness saw his side beat Down in the Ulster decider in Clones to retain the Anglo-Celt Cup for the first time in their history. Later, in Croke Park, Dublin got over the line despite an admirable Meath resistance. Check out all our GAA coverage here.
2. #THE OPEN Dear me. Yesterday’s final round was a tough watch. Australian Adam Scott completely collapsed when he seemed to have one hand on the Claret Jug. South Africa’s Ernie Els was there to take advantage, adding his fourth major.
3. #TDF Bradley Wiggins became the first Briton to win the Tour de France yesterday. The Kilburn rider led out Mark Cavendish for a spring finish down the Champs Elysee, and the Manx man duly took his fourth stage win of the race this year. Next stop London for the Olympic road race in less than a week.
4. #LOILIVE Sligo Rovers came behind twice to draw 2-2 with Cork City at the Showgrounds last night. Earlier, St PAt’s drew 1-1 with UCD at Belfield.
5. #LONDON2012 It’s not long now to the start of the Olympics. Here’s 50 Twitter accounts you need to follow before Friday night’s opening ceremony.