10. It’s Super Bowl weekend and I know it’s exciting but… I DON’T WANT ANYONE FREAKING OUT!
We’ve been adding to the hype around here with loads of pieces from Steven O’Rourke and others. His feature this morning on the best plays in the game’s history caused some debate in the comments section.
Here’s the moment that sticks in Bengals fan, Stephen Kelly’s memory – for the wrong reasons; Joe Montana was pretty good.
9. We also brought you the greatest half-time shows; it’s clear the Super Bowl is more than a game. The adverts, too, are an event.
This is my favourite from those which America will see on Sunday night.
8. Gary Neville bowed out of football yesterday and he’s now pondering a new job with Sky. God help us all.
In the meantime, Rio Ferdinand ‘merks’ his club captain for you’re amusement with the help of a Scouse copper. ‘I’m not laughing at anything’.
7. Mind you, Red Nev, never liked Liverpudlians did he? Here he is picking up 5,000 quid fine for a ‘pelvic thrust’.
6. Blake Griffin continues to continue his climb up NBA’s ladder. He ‘rocked the Staples’ with this spectacular, two-handed alley-oop last night. Have it!
5. Yesterday we brought you a guide to all those fantasy manager games that kick off tomorrow with the start of the Six Nations.
Aftewards we were sent this footage of Jerry Flannery and Frankie Sheahan picking their side.
4. This isn’t bad is it? The Slovakian doubles tennis team of Filip Polasek and Igor Zelenay beat their Croatia rivals of Goran Ivanisevic and Marin Cilic in straight sets at Zagreb last weekend.
Check out this wizardry from Polasek:
3. Niall Kelly has been counting down to the Six Nations with a comprehensive preview of each team. In his first, the look at the France’s prospects, he brought this to our attention.
2. We brought you this early in the week, but I haven’t stopped watching it to be quite honest.
1. We’ve all seen the Castletown Donkey Derby by now, right?
Let us know what we missed this week