10. Note to all aspiring ball boys: when a player kicks the ball in your direction, you are obliged to hand it back to them. However, this rule does not apply when said player hands you his jersey once the match has finished.
YouTube credit: gcdangelo
9. Want to see that incredible Louis Oosthuizen albatross at the Masters one last time? Of course you do.
YouTube credit: golfonlinestores
8. You don’t see goals as good as the two Chris Forrester scored last week very often. His first was a superbly struck shot into the top corner. His second, meanwhile, was the type of goal that Lionel Messi would be proud of.
YouTube credit: gufcfan
7. The 25th Annual North Korean marathon took place during the week. None of the world’s top runners chose to partake in the event, which meant the majority of those involved were North Korean athletes. Nonetheless, a Ukrainian (Oleksandr Matviichuk) ended up beating firm favourite Pak Song Chol in a photo finish. Cue plenty of forced smiles from the majority of those in attendance.
YouTube credit: rodrigorojo1
6. John ‘not a Liverpool fan’ Barnes tries (and fails miserably) to remain objective while working as a pundit for Abu Dhabi TV, after Andy Carroll scores a late winner against Blackburn.
YouTube credit: Figo29Channel
5. Many people thought Kenny Dalglish’s recent post-match interview was antagonism-fuelled. However, in comparison to New York Rangers coach John Tortorella, Dalglish seems cool, calm and collected.
YouTube credit: ramblin223
4. Marta Vieira da Silva is a superstar of women’s football. She is loved for her tendency to display street football-esque skils and for her wacky goal celebrations – both of which can be seen in the clip below.
YouTube credit: neymarjr
3. In baseball, fans can be the centre of attention too. Something tells me a new international dance craze is about to take off.
YouTube credit: ESPN
2. Ulster’s Craig Gilroy successfully imitates a freight train:
YouTube credit: TheUAFC
1. Yes, I’m aware that wrestling is not real, but occasionally something like this happens:
YouTube credit: tritonyck