10. The Portuguese football team got a pretty frosty reception on touching down in Sarajevo earlier this week. Credit to the Bosnian fans though, they knew the one thing that would hurt Cristiano Ronaldo more than booing.
YouTube credit: xredakcija
9. This tackle from the Argentinian amateur leagues has to be the hardest legal hit in the history of rugby. A prize for anyone who can go one better.
YouTube credit: ThisIsRD
8. Pascal Kellaghen was ratified as the manager of the U21 Offaly footballers this week. He had a decent enough touch in his playing days you know.
YouTube credit: avimac
7. This is why Premier League managers shouldn’t sit ringside at the wrestling. Fortunately, Jose loves the attention.
YouTube credit: 3rdeyeAbedoaf
6. As Mary McAleese hangs up her presidential boots, we look back at the game of rugby which nearly caused a diplomatic incident in 2003.
YouTube credit: markoconroy
5. This is Andrey Nazarov, head coach of Belarusian ice hockey side Vityaz. Don’t make him mad, you wouldn’t like him when he’s mad.
YouTube credit: RussiaToday
4. Every week, Paul Ring scouts around the European leagues so you don’t have to. This week, he came across this gem from Vahirua. The French second division isn’t half-bad, you know.
YouTube credit: Rikkosole
3. The ins and outs of the Penn State controversy are too serious to be glibly summed up in a single sentence, but this video of PSU students’ reaction to coach Joe Paterno’s sacking is pretty crazy.
YouTube Credit: hisnameisdre
2. The greatest sports documentary you never saw goes behind the scene of Coco United’s thrilling comeback in the Jungle World Cup Final. Get on it.
YouTube credit: TheExplodingHeads
1.RIP Smokin’ Joe. There’ll never be a better time to find an hour and rewatch “The Fight of the Century.”
YouTube credit: genghis711