10. We have to start with cricket after yesterday, don’t we? Here’s Ireland’s superb defeat of England with added stiff upper-lip:
9. Uno, dos, tres….
8. CBS’s Irish golf commentator David Feherty experienced the golfing equivalent of Hans Moleman’s cinematic masterpiece ‘Football in the groin’ when he visited a Dallas high-school last week.
7. Leo Messi didn’t want to come in for his dinner last weekend despite manager Pep Guardiola calling his name from the door.
6. He did then score his 27th goal of the season against Valencia last night:
5. Finland’s Jussi Viita performing a 184cm (approximately 6ft) high jump from a standing position.
4. We brought you all the tastiest bits from last night’s bad-tempered Old Firm game. Lennon v McCoist is worth another spin:
3. Liverpool take on Manchester United this weekend. There’s so many classic clips to choose from, but this meeting in the 87/88 season contains plenty of goals and a Gordon Strachan cigar-smoking celebration.
2. Obligatory LBJ highlight this week:
1. But his isn’t bad either from Derrick Rose…