10. Yacht vs. supertanker. I think you know how this one ends.
9. You don’t need to be some kind of Greco-Roman wrestling aficionado to appreciate Ellis Coleman’s “flying squirrel.” Replays will likely prove necessary.
8. Northern Ireland’s Paddy McCourt scored twice in last night’s thrashing of the Faroe Islands. His second, in particular, was a peach. The don’t call him the “Northern Messi” for nothing.
7. Robbie Savage, a wind machine and 72 football jerseys: it’s a recipe for promotional genius, is what it is!
6. As if the over-the-ball challenge wasn’t enough, he follows it up with a face-grabbing dive of Rivaldo proportions. Just take what remains of your dignity and leave, Sporting KC’s Omar Bravo.
5. If you’ve got a baseball bat sitting around, give this a try. Maybe not in an enclosed space, though.
4. The best pick-up of all-time? Take a bow, David Mead.
3. Perhaps coming to terms with the realisation that deficit spending isn’t a long-term solution, Real Madrid were on the promotional trail in China last week. While there, they decided to pit their skills against those of 109 children.
2. Roy Keane turned 40 yesterday. Here he is being his usual, up-front self in an interview with some kind of wooden presenting machine.
1. I don’t know what I expected when I heard pocket-sized Colombian Shakira had taken up golf, but it wasn’t a swing this promising, that’s for sure.