10. REMEMBER MICHAEL CORCORAN’S all-too-accurate imitation of a crazy man last week, owing to Ronan O’Gara’s last-minute heroics? Well, like O’Gara, he’s done it again.
YouTube credit: cillinco
9. Irish under-21 international Anthony Pilkington has been linked with a move to Liverpoool of late. Don’t know much about him? Here’s a snapshot of what all the fuss is about.
YouTube credit: MississaugaCanary
8. Is new Fermanagh boss Peter Canavan literally the second coming of Christ? The video below seems to think so.
YouTube credit: umbrey
7. Question: How many people does it take to play baseball? Answer: Usually at least two. Except that is, on those rare occasions when you find yourself in space.
6. A match between Granada and Mallorca had to be abandoned earlier in the week when a linesman was hit by an umbrella. Yes, you read that correctly…
YouTube credit: iloveefutebol
5. The Biarritz-Saracens Heineken Cup game last weekend proved to be a lively affair. The French side in particular brought their A-game to proceedings, with two excellent tries: one, a well-worked team effort and the other, a stunning piece of individual brilliance from American international Zee Ngwenya… Pas mal.
YouTube credit: nzallblacksrugby8man
4. Recently we reported that Gary Neville was in fact a scouser. Well, here’s the video evidence as proof (around the nine-minute mark):
YouTube credit: westondaniel189
3. There’s been a lot of speculation about the shenanigans within the England camp at the Rugby World Cup. Well, TheScore.ie has obtained exclusive secret documentary footage of what really went on behind the scenes.
YouTube credit: ShaneWilliamsHitler
2. There’s been a lot of hype about the upcoming baseball movie Moneyball of late – the film has been tipped to be in the running come Oscar season. So even if you’ve no interest in the baseball, it may be worth a look, if only to watch Brad Pitt try to make sense of a sport he has admitted to knowing nothing about:
YouTube credit: nogoodflix
1. Finally, something quite incredible occurred during the week – American Samoa actually won a game. Check out the highlights below and look out for a textbook example of how not to play in goals, around the one-minute mark.
YouTube credit: OFCfootball