10. Taking a leaf from Nigel Tufnel‘s book, MotorTrend have concluded that the only thing better than putting ten of the world’s fastest cars in a drag race is… putting eleven of the world’s fastest cars in a drag race.
9. We’ve seen some goalkeeping howlers in our day, but this effort, from the Belorussian domestic league, is truly something to behold.
8. Viewing the world through the lens of international rowing mightn’t sound that exciting, but it does have some comic potential.
7. Cheeky cockney chap Joe Cole can hold a tune. Here he is participating in some (friendly) hazing at his new club, Lille.
6. David de Gea’s come in for a bit of stick in recent weeks, but goals aren’t always the keeper’s fault. Here’s Inigo Martinez leaving the Spaniard with no chance during a recent U21 match. Best own goal ever?
5. A suburban mom ends her son’s dreams of B-boy superstardom with a well-timed (and slightly racist) rant. The shame.
4. I’m not saying Coastal Caroline coach David Bennett’s a redneck, exactly, but…
3. With news of her film debut having just reached us, now’s as good a time as any to reflect on the lovely Gina Carano’s lethal skillz. Here she is putting an unfortunate Sports Science presenter “to sleep”.
2. The Eastern European record for conceiving of and participating in the internet’s most extreme, vertigo-inducing viral videos remains unblemished thanks to these Ukrainian teens.
1. So, The Breakdown’s only viewer was a satirist writing a sketch about Matt Williams’ habit of cutting Neil Francis off mid-sentence? Burn.