10. Some of the worst people to sit next to in a stadium. I especially admire ‘the biggest jerk in the stadium’ who takes the ball from the little boy.
9. From the people who brought you that cool Gareth Bale animation, here’s Barcelona’s 5-0 drubbing of El Clasico rivals Real Madrid:
8. Who’s better Cork or Dublin? Cork? Or Dublin? Mmmmmm… there’s only one way to decide this… fight!
7. We can’t tell you the identity of the mystery Premier League footballer with the super-injunction. But a Tory MP let it slip on Have I Got New For You.
They censored it. But we all know anyway.
6. We mentioned this guy the other morning. PGA Tour golfer Ben Crane is known for his slow, boring play. But he wants you to know that he has a sense of humor too. Wacky.
5. Quade Cooper is a lad with something about him. Check out this lovely try followed by a big, big celebration against the Waratahs on Saturday in an all-Aussie battle at Suncorp Stadium.
As always the YouTube comments (in this case predicting hospital visits with Chris Ashton at the World Cup) are good value too.
4. Two members of Arcade Fire sing Take Me Out To The Ballpark at a bemused Wrigley Field.
Next week Friendly Fires sing Snooker Loopy at The Crucible.
3. I didnt know you guys filmed my Easter weekend… I shot the lights out.
2. And here’s a proper dunk from Kobe on Emeka Okafor of the new Orleans Hornets. That doesn’t happen too often.
1. Are you ready for this jelly? It has little to do with sport but here’s Beyonce encouraging America’s schoolkids to ked active and lose a few pounds.