10. Alex Rodriguez is very much the bad boy of baseball having admitted to using steroids and allegedly cheating on his wife with Madonna. Perhaps the painful-looking broken hand he suffered recently, which is expected to keep him out of action for 6-8 weeks, was karma for all his naughtiness.
YouTube credit: ESPN
9. Continuing the theme of excruciating injuries this week…
YouTube credit: drangar9v
8. Footage of a legendary scrimmage match involving members of the 1992 Olympics USA Dream Team has recently emerged. As the man in the video explains, the match became something of a personal battle between Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson.
YouTube credit: GPTVdotcomv4
7. A female Russian skydiving team broke the world record with an 88-metre jump earlier this week. Check out the rather spectacular successful attempt below.
YouTube credit: RussiaToday
6. The weekly WWE show Monday Night Raw celebrated its 1000th episode during the week, and to commemorate the occasion, The Houston Press put together a comprehensive timeline of its history (in conjunction with that of WCW Nitro). Here’s one of the weirder videos that appeared on the timeline:
YouTube credit: 2028211
5. Ever think horse racing would be so much better if the commentators were on helium? No? Well this guy did.
YouTube credit: canterburypark
4. In case you missed it first time around, here’s Rory McIlroy hitting a fan with his golf ball at last week’s Open Championship.
YouTube credit: k2udd179
3. Chelsea may have beaten Barcelona and won the Champions League last season, but can John Terry and co do this?
YouTube credit: 7freeeee
2. We’re not sure whether this ‘50 Shades of Andy Gray’ video is the best or worst thing we’ve ever seen. Decide for yourselves.
YouTube credit: mirrorfootball
1. Featuring numerous classic lines, here is Boris Johnson’s rather odd Olympic message*.
YouTube credit: cassetteboy
*This video may have been edited to make him look bad.