10. I’m going to try this at our five-a-side run next week – Jedward meets Zizou:
9. We brought you this earlier in the week. But it’s a good parenting lesson for all you mothers and fathers out there in computerland.
Watch how one father reacts when his son picks a hated rival as his team. File under: tough love.
8. Nerds! These guys practice their ball-throwing using their audio-visual skills.
7. Brazilian sensation Neymar scored a typically lovely goal for Santos last night. But he was then dismissed for wearing a mask – of himself – in his celebration. Such a piece of work is man.
6. You’ll forgive me if I link to this again. Kerry are beaten out the gate at Pairc Ui Rinn in the Munster U-21 finale.
The Irish Examiner’s Fintan O’Toole tweeted earlier that, with seconds to go and Cork 2o-odd points up, the PA annouced that extra-time would be played in the event of a draw.
5. When good and evil colide – Justin Bieber trains with Barcelona. I actually watched him play – sadly enough – at the NBA All Star weekend recently. He’s not terrible I have to say.
4. This has little to do with sport and everything to do with life. Leave road signs alone.
3. It’s T-shirt time! The Jersey Shore’s Snooki took centrestate at Wrestlemania Whatever on Sunday night.
Actually, that’s probably less a sport than punching stop signs.
2. It was some game at Thomond Park on Saturday evening with Ronan O’Gara again delivering again for Munster.
1. He’s been at the eye of a storm all week despite his hat-trick at Upton Park and winner against Chelsea last night. Yes, here’s that Wayne Rooney rant at the cameras. Contains bad language obviously.