10. Robbie Findley. Take a bow, son. Because this miss was harder than scoring.
YouTube credit: ESPNsoccernet
9. On the other end of the spectrum, everyone’s favourite former Celtic, Japanese set-piece expert Shunsuke Nakamura hits free-kicks into open bus windows. Be careful out there, Tokyo residents.
YouTube credit: AndrewLaReal
8. So who’s starting to get excited about the Euros? I know, right? Poland and everything. Here’s the latest -and to my ear – one of the best DIY YouTube anthems.
Take it away, Joe Esposito.
7. I think George Best was booked and the goal was disallowed when he did this. But, they do things differently in India.
YouTube credit: drws2kuk
6. HBO have a new documentary on legendary boxing trainer Freddie Roach, who has, of course, Parkinson’s disease. ‘I want to die with the mits on’ he says in what looks like a fascinating film. Here’s the trailer below but a longer version can be viewed here.
YouTube credit: HBOsports
5. Those of us from outside Kilkenny weren’t exactly heartbroken when Eddie Brennan announced his retirement from intercounty hurling this week.
But, in honour of the Cats’ great, here’s some of his goals, soundtracked, obviously, by Yolanda Be Cool And DCup. At last.
YouTube credit: MultiCanning
4. This guy (Marcos Baghdatis) plays tennis like I drive. Watch as he goes through four rackets in under 60 seconds.
YouTube credit: AwaRone
3. Do not mess with UFC owner Dana White – he can beat you up – and he also carries a camcorder. Take note, ESPN reporters who do exposes on fighters’ pay!
YouTube credit: UFC
2. So Tebowmania died when Tom Brady and Bill Belichick stamped all over the Denver Broncos last weekend. Never fear, meat Jimmy Fallon’s Tebowie.
1. We happily round the reels of Cathal O’Shannon’s interview with Muhammad Ali earlier this week. The Greatest turned 70 on Tuesday.