8. People on the internet have a lot of time on their hands. Kevin McNaughton shoulders Sian Massey. Andy Gray commentates.
7. A Rockies ground crew member gets caught under some tarp. With hilarious consequences.
6. Rugby Super 14 plays of the week:
5. As Obama said before his speech at the Democratic Convention in Denver: I’m LeBron, baby!
Last night, LBJ beat the Celtics on his own – kinda – with the Heat’s last 10 points. Catch up with everything else here.
4. Get in!
3. What a miserable time it’s been for Celtic manager Neil Lennon.
Rangers are in the box seat, he’s been the subject of bomb threats and last night another moron took a pop at him on the sideline.
2. And here’s what ex- Rangers man Derek Johnstone saw from the gantry. [H/T Balls.ie]
1. Ten minutes of Seve. Who else. [Guardian]