10. Whose job is it to lock the door of the MMA cage? As my granny often asks, “Were ye born in a barn?”
YouTube credit: rockhigdon77
9. If you’re planning on winning a boxing match against one of Argentina’s hometown heroes, make sure you bring back up. The Filipino government filed a diplomatic protest over these incredible scenes, FYI.
YouTube credit: boxeola1
8. We’re fully aboard the Jeremy Lin bandwagon at this stage. For anyone who managed to ignore the early yelps of excitement last week, Tuesday night’s buzzer-beating three-pointer brought global recognition for American sport’s newest icon.
YouTube credit: ilo012874
7. If you enjoyed Zambia’s AFCON win as much as we did, you’ll enjoy this. Herve Renard is “The Bodyguard”
YouTube credit: pogmogoal
6. Shane Long, Kevin Doyle and Soccer AM legend Tubes singing the Bob Marley classic “No Woman, No Cry”. Just don’t tell Trap…
YouTube credit: TubesOfficial
5. For some reason, Foster Horan’s parents decided to give him two surnames instead of the traditional forename/surname combo. Just as well he’s a very good rugby player then. Check out this try for the Ireland U20s against France last weekend.
YouTube credit: nrothwelluk
4. This one’s an oldie but a goody. Philadelphia Phantoms goaltender Neal Little gets involved in a fight in style. Wait for it…
YouTube credit: /BlueArmyMan
3. This man might just be the luckiest human being alive… he’s still alive, right?
YouTube credit: MrWhinterr
2. Kevin Prince Boateng reminded us last night that he doesn’t do average goals. Here’s one he made earlier. Yowza!
YouTube credit: Rob140297
1. If this is just a friendly sparring session against Paddy Barnes, I shudder to think of what Katie Taylor’s got in store for the Olympic qualifiers.
YouTube credit: RTÉ