1. #AIRTRICITY LEAGUE Shamrock Rovers are League of Ireland champions for the second year on the trot after a dramatic night of action in Dublin.
The Hoops sealed the title thanks to a late Dean Kelly winner, deep in stoppage time, to win 2-1 against UCD at Belfield.
Ken Oman had put the Tallaght side one up after team-mate Craig Sives was dismissed for a second yellow. Robert Benson equalised for the Students before sub Kelly made his intervention.
On the other side of town, Shelbourne secured their place in the top flight once again.
The Drumcondra side beat Finn Haps 4-0 at Tolka Park to ensure the pressure is off ahead of the visit of Cork City on Saturday. Bertie bought the drinks in Fagans last night.
2. #RACISM ROW John Terry faces an FA and police probe into the alleged racist remarks he made to QPR defender Anton Ferdinand.
3. #INTERNATIONAL RULES Meath’s Kevin Reilly is an injury concern for Ireland manager Anthony Tohill after he was injured in training overnight.
The Meath man is expected to be fit enough for selection for Friday’s first Test in Melbourne.
4. #RACING This afternoon’s National Hunt meeting at Punchestown will go ahead as scheduled after the course passed an 8am inspection.
5. #TEVEZ Carlos Tevez was last night found guilty of five charges of misconduct by Manchester City officials.
The Argentine striker was fined a month’s wages and banned for two weeks – though that has been served already.
6. #SEANOBRIENFACTS Sean O’Brien and Jimmy Bullard on a boat in Ibiza. Sure, why not?