Every morning TheScore.ie brings you the stories you need to know before that first cup of coffee.
1. #HURLING Tipperary last night revealed their team to face Kilkenny in this Sunday’s much-anticipated All-Ireland SHC semi-final at Croke Park.
2. #COYBIG There was yet another disagreement within the Ireland camp yesterday stemming from more communication issues it seems. Shane Long and Giovanni Trapattoni are at odds about the circumstances of the West Brom striker’s exclusion from the team that drew in Belgrade on Wednesday night. Trap called the player an idiot at a press conference yesterday — or at least described his actions as idiotic.
3. #PREMIER LEAGUE It’s like it was never away. The English season kicks off tomorrow. Here’s the second part of our club by club guide.
4. REVIEW After his superb showing in both the 20k and 50k race walks, Cork athlete Rob Heffernan last night said things need to change in Irish sport.
5. #LOILIVE There’s five games in the Airtricity League Premier Division tonight. Here’s what you need to know.