1. You thought we’d forget about you.
Hugh Griffin at the 2003 march on Lansdowne Road. ©INPHO/Morgan Treacy
2. You reckon ‘The West’s Awake’ deserved an Oscar
YouTube credit: irismedia
You’re probably right.
3.You’re always at the game, because it’s never on TV
You probably already follow the insightful @UmmmRugby. But if not, do it here. Now.
4. You’ve done the maths of a two-legged European Cup tie
And that 84-27 aggregate loss to Sale still haunts your dreams.
5. You can sing ‘Fields of Athenry’ and mean it
YouTube credit: connachtrambler
7. You genuinely know most of the players by their first name
So long, Mick. ©INPHO/James Crombie
8. When you hear the name Simon Geoghegan, you picture him running under the posts in Galway, not diving for the line in Twickenham.
YouTube credit: Conor Ryan