1. Our racing columnist Mark Hobbs will preview the heavily-stacked card at Leopardstown tomorrow. But we’ve had a quiet word and he fancies China Gold for those looking for something outside the well-backed favourites. You’ll get him at 15-2.
2. All-Ireland champions kick off their season under new management with an intriguing clash with beaten finalists Kilkenny. The Cats are 4-6; you don’t beat them twice in a row. Do you?
3. Red and Blue meet in the Manchester derby tomorrow afternoon. What odds former Stretford End favourite Carlos Tevez pops up with ther first goal? Well, 11-2 since you ask.
4. Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods are leading the way in Dubai at the moment but Sergio Garcia looks like his old self. He’s currently priced at 11-2.
5. Ireland play France in the first Six Nations game at the Aviva Stadium on Sunday afternoon. We can envisage a French lead at half-time but our lads rallying to take a famous win. That’s realistic, right? 15-2
Potential returns: €50,876.64