THE SNOW IS coming again and we’re all broke after Christmas.
If it wasn’t the ideal time for a weekend of watching sport on the couch and making thousands with a tenner bet, I don’t know when is.
Disclaimer: there is no way in hell this bet will come in.
1. Leeds are a hefty 9-1 to stun Arsenal at the Emirates in the FA Cup third round. They beat Manchester United at the same stage last year remember.
2. There’s been plenty of debate around here about the merits or otherwise of the Seattle Seahawks. The NFL post-season action gets underway and they’re at 17-4 to shock New Orleans.
3. I’ve absolutely no idea if this is good value or not but Martin Philips is at 5-2 to beat Martin Adams in the BDO World Darts championships tomorrow. It’s on BBC2 all weekend.
4. Graeme McDowell is at 20-1 to win his first compeition on the US tour. He’s plugging away in Hawaii.
5. Is it a little early to be gambling on gaelic football games? Certainly, yes. But Donegal are valued at 5-2 to beat Tyrone on Sunday.
Potential winnings: €135,056.25 (easy)